Are you looking for SR Travels counter locations and contact numbers? If yes, you are in the right place. Here we tried our best to provide you all information counter address, counter contact number, location etc all related information about SR Travels.
SR Paribahan Counter Address And Contact Number
SR Travels is a most popular inter-district bus service in Bangladesh. It operates both air-condition and non air-condition bus service. So you can buy bus ticket over phone, from their official website or directly from your any nearby SR Travels counter. Below you will get all information like bus counter address and phone no.
2/2, South Kalyanpur
Phone: 02-8013793, 02-801931, 01711-394801
Abdullahpur Bus Stand
Gabtali Bus Terminal
Dhaka: 64, Bijoy Nagar, Kakrail
Mohakhali Bus Terminal
Phone: 02-8834833, 01552-315831
Kalyanpur Bus Station
Bogra Road, Palashbari
Sherpur Bus Stand, Bogra
Phone: 88055, 01712-568356
INTER DISTRICT Terminal, Bogra
Phone: 67055, 0644-5100066
Phone: 63655, 65333
Dhaka Coach Stands
Phone: 6288, 01552-323264
Ganas Market, D, B Road, Gaibandha
Phone: 62477, 01712-579545
Municipal bus station, Gaibandha
Jahaj Co: Office, Rangpur
Phone: 06445390058, 01193009310
Phone: 69423, 01556-331033
Kamarpara office, Rangpur
Phone: 65311, 01552315392
Lalmonir Hat, Railwaygate
Phone: 61891, 01712-18098
Lalmonir Hat, Mission Road
Tushar vandar Bus Stands
Phone: 01717288540 / 01717-13827
Gobindaganj, SonaLi Bank building
Burimari, Zero Point, (Chengrabandha)
Phone: 01712-114586, 01716-198114
Attention! Here we always tried to keep all information up to date related to SR Travels. But some practical problems may occur sometimes, such as they change their counter contact number, counter location, address, ticket price and bus schedule etc. If you face any kind of issue like that please just contact with our support or contact with any your nearby counters. We will try our best to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Important notice from SR Travels authority:
- Passenger much have to reach at bus counter at least before 20 minutes of departing time.
- Each passenger can carry max 10 kg luggage. For additional extra weight passenger have to pay extra charge.
- Carrying illegal goods is not allowed in traveling time. The bus authority will not take any responsibility related to this kind of issue.
- Smoking is not allowed in bus and traveling time.
- Take a token from the bus bunker after giving their luggage and for receiving the luggage back keep the token safe. Off course ensure you luggage security.
- If passenger come late at the bus counter and miss the bus, ticket fare will not be given back.
- Keep your all important document and good safe, secured and in your own responsibility. The bus authority or staff will not take any kind of responsibility for that.