Are you looking for Desh Travels counter locations and contact numbers? If yes, you are in the right place. Here we tried our best to provide you all information counter address, counter contact number, location etc all related information about Desh Travels.
Desh Travels Contact Number – All Counter
Desh Travels is a most popular inter-district bus service in Bangladesh. It operates both air-condition and non air-condition bus service. So you can buy bus ticket over phone, from their official website or directly from your any nearby Desh Travels counter. Below you will get all information like bus counter address and phone no.
Desh Travels Dhaka Counters
Phone: 02-7192345, 01762-684430, 01709-989436.
Phone: 01705- 430566
Uttara Ajampur Counter
Uttara BMS Counter
Abdullah Pur Counter
Desh Travels Kalabagan Counter
Phone: 02-9124544.01762-684431, 01709-989435
Phone: 02-8091613, 01762-684440.
Sohrab Pump Counter
Phone: 02-8091612, 01762-684403
Desh Travels Chittagong Counters
A K Khan Counter
Phone: 031-2857780, 01762-620935, 01709-989437
Barrier Hat Counter
Desh Travels Rajshahi Counters
City Bypass Counter
COX’S BAZAR COUNTERS – Desh Travels Online Ticket
Phone: 0341-63233, 01762-620937
Phone: 01985-650479, 01689-840531
BANDARBAN COUNTERS – Desh Travels Ticket
Phone: 0361-62093, 01704-539043, 01709-989438
Phone: 01762-684402, 0771-62711
Baraai Grame Counter
New Market Counter
Benapole Border Counter
Benapole Bazar Counter
Petraol check post Counter
phone: 0091-9073400184, 0091-9073400185
Attention! Here we always tried to keep all information up to date related to Desh Travels. But some practical problems may occur sometimes, such as they change their counter contact number, counter location, address, ticket price and bus schedule etc. If you face any kind of issue like that please just contact with our support or contact with any your nearby counters. We will try our best to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Important notice from Desh Travels authority:
- Passenger much have to reach at bus counter at least before 20 minutes of departing time.
- Each passenger can carry max 10 kg luggage. For additional extra weight passenger have to pay extra charge.
- Carrying illegal goods is not allowed in traveling time. The bus authority will not take any responsibility related to this kind of issue.
- Smoking is not allowed in bus and traveling time.
- Take a token from the bus bunker after giving their luggage and for receiving the luggage back keep the token safe. Off course ensure you luggage security.
- If passenger come late at the bus counter and miss the bus, ticket fare will not be given back.
- Keep your all important document and good safe, secured and in your own responsibility. The bus authority or staff will not take any kind of responsibility for that.